- Program Manager for International Center for Journalists, managing two MENA-wide training programs including digital tools for public-service journalism including water conservation.
- Media Consultant for USAID Egypt Media Development Program including capacity assessment of newspapers, designing capacity development plans, evaluating training of journalists.
- Trained Egypt government employees in website content management for USAID/Egypt project Communication for Healthy Living (Johns Hopkins University).
- Lecturer in reporting and writing news and features at the University of North Carolina.
- Instructor in news writing, copy-editing and digital page design at the University of Minnesota.
Maintained Sakai websites for four classes at UNC School of Journalism and Mass Comm.
Maintained WebCT/Vista websites for two classes at University of Minnesota.
- Oversaw Moodle websites for Johns Hopkins University and International Center for Journalists.